Good News! We have reopened our doors to the public again!
As per the NSW Public Health Order, all visitors (excluding young children) must wear a mask in any of our indoor areas. All visitors must also use the QR codes provided to check-in and show proof of check-in to admission staff before entering the Zoo.Please be kind and considerate to our staff who are following orders set by the NSW Government.
Shoalhaven Zoo boasts an extensive collection of native and exotic animals, set in amongst the most spectacular natural rock formations and bushland, all on the banks of the beautiful Shoalhaven River.
Shoalhaven Zoo has made a few changes to support COVID 19 restrictions and social distancing regulations. These include:
* Tickets can be purchased in advance online. (Tickets can also be purchased upon arrival to the Zoo) Contactless payment preferred.
* Daily visitor numbers will be limited to ensure everyone has the space to enjoy their visit safely
* All our public daily shows are temporarily unavailable to limit large gatherings of visitors.
* Enclosed / indoor exhibits have a limited capacity of visitors inside at a time. Signage has been posted at each doorway and must be adhered to by all visitors.
* Our Macaws Nest Café has limited indoor and outdoor seating capacity
* Our undercover BBQ has limited seating capacity, gas BBQ’s are temporarily unavailable to use.
* Our Café kids play area and giant slide in the Zoo are temporarily unavailable.
* Our souvenir shop is open with limited capacity in-store and contactless payment preferred.
For the safety of our Staff and visitors, hand sanitizing stations are available at the entrance to the Zoo and scattered within the Zoo grounds. Visitors are asked to maintain social distancing from each other, and utilise hand sanitizing stations.
The health and safety of our staff and visitors is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, visitors displaying flu-like symptoms, or who have come into contact with someone who is unwell with COVID-19 are asked to leave your visit to another day. #stayhome #stopthespread